Our Online Banking service incorporates a number of safety features that give you greater security and peace of mind as you manage your money. Taking some common-sense steps to help protect yourself adds an extra layer of protection to your online experience.
While using Online Banking there are several effective security techniques that we encourage you to implement:
- Keep your passwords confidential and change them frequently
- Do not open e-mail attachments from unknown recipients
- Completely sign-off of Online Banking when you step away from your computer
- Receive your Secure Access Codes (SAC) via voice or text message versus email, thereby reducing the risk if your computer/e-mail has become compromised
- Remember that Flatirons Bank employees will never ask you for your password