Identification Number & PasswordTo access our Online Banking service, you must use the user ID and other means of access we establish or provide for your Online Banking Customer Account, together with a password. Anyone to whom you give your Online Banking user ID and password or other means of access will have full access to your accounts even if you attempt to limit that person's authority.
Online Banking TransactionsYou, or someone you have authorized by giving them your Online Banking user ID and password or other means of access (even if that person exceeds your authority), can instruct us to perform the following transactions:
- Make transfers between your qualifying accounts to the extent authorized;
- Obtain account information that we make available about your qualifying accounts;
- View account activity on your accessible accounts;
- Review check images on accounts;
Limits on Online Banking TransactionsYou must have enough available money or credit in any account from which you instruct us to make a payment or transfer. If any of your qualifying accounts are money market savings accounts, certain types of withdrawals from those accounts, including payments and transfers (by phone or computer), are limited to a total of no more than 6 in any monthly statement period. The kinds of withdrawals covered by this limitation are those made by means of pre-authorized or automatic transfers and payments, telephone transfers or computer transfers. A total of only 3 of these kinds of withdrawals may be made by check, draft, debit card, or similar order payable to third parties. You also agree to the "Terms and Conditions of Your Deposit Account" that you received when you opened your deposit account. You can request another one of these at the time you fill out your Online Banking Application.
Our Liability for Failure to Complete TransfersIf we do not complete a payment or transfer on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement with you, we will be liable for your losses only to the extent of the amount of payment or transfer that should have occurred, if we are unable to resolve the problem. However, there are exceptions. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
1. If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough available money in the account from which a payment or transfer is to be made, or if the account has been closed or is not in good standing, or if we reverse a payment or transfer because of insufficient funds.
2. If any payment or transfer would go over the credit limit or available collected funds balance of any account.3. If your equipment or ours was not working properly and the breakdown should have been apparent to you when you attempted to conduct the transaction.
4. If you have not given us complete, correct, or current account numbers or other identifying information so that we can properly credit your account, another person's/business account or otherwise complete the transaction.5. If you do not properly follow our instructions or if you provide us with wrong or inaccurate information or fail to correct or tell us about any inaccuracy of which you are aware.
6. If you do not instruct us soon enough for your payment or transfer to be received, sent and/or debited or credited by the time it is due.7. If the money in the account from which a payment or transfer is to be made is subject to a legal process or any hold or block or other claim restricting the transaction or account.
8. If circumstances, such as but not limited to, computer, telephone line, or electrical failure, of nature, civil disturbances, suspension of banking hours or other such circumstances, or persons beyond our control prevent, delay, intercept, or alter the transaction, despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
Business DaysOur Online Banking service is generally available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, we only process transactions and update information on business days. Our business days are Monday through Friday. Transfers between Flatirons Bank accounts made after 4:00 p.m. MST will be processed on the next business day. Banking holidays are not included.